Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Stars Preview New Season, "A Lot of Crazy"


Brace yourselves for shocking news: the new season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey will be full of drama.

At least that's the case if you believe Dina Manzo. At an event in New York City last week, she specifically called out fellow cast member Danielle Staub.

“Danielle loves drama. She loves every second of it and being the center of attention, whether it’s positive or negative," Manzo told Hollywoodlife.com.

And Staub's response to such an accusation? The former sex tape star attempted to take the high road.

“I’m not going to put stock in her opinion,” she said. “People are figuring out I’m not the person that [the wives] make me out to be... I try to live my life and stay away from them. I stay in the positive - look on my Facebook and Twitter. I do my absolute best to inspire people."



So, what can viewers expect on the new season, which premieres on May 3?

“It’s a lot of crazy. We’re Jersey so we keep it real and we’re a little bit more street than the other housewife series," Manzo hilariously said. "We’re not afraid to show everything – the good, the bad, the ugly. And you don’t mess with us, either!”

If you have any brains, or an iota of a life, you also don't watch them on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment