Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian Gets Down to Business


In the weeks following her break-up with Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian has a singular focus:

Make sure cameras follow me everywhere I go, even during bonding time with my nephew.

No, wait, that's not it.

"I think my life is business right now," Kim told E! News. "I'm totally fine not having a life. I love working and I work with such amazing people that have become my friends, so a lot of the work I do isn't tough... it keeps me motivated and inspired."

It's not exactly clear what that business entails, but you can bet it involves the flaunting of her butt and her boobs.



What does stepfather Bruce Jenner think of Kim's progress?

"I think she has a big black book. She's doing fine."

Well, sure. Kardashian has always done fine with big black things in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment