Monday, April 19, 2010

Kate Gosselin Ignores Kids, Hawks Parenting Book


Kate Gosselin had a grand ol' time at her book signing for I Just Want You To Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family at Barnes & Noble Friday.

Heck, getting paid to shill for a book about parenting sure beats actual parenting! What's next, Sarah Palin doing a show about Alaska's natural ... oh, wait.

Gosselin is so busy, she says, she doesn't have time for relationships: "I’m married to my kids and my career... I don’t believe there's anyone out there.”

“I don’t really have time [to date],” she told Access Hollywood. “I don’t believe there is someone who can handle all my baggage that’s too heavy to lift."



Kate Gosselin loves being paid to pretend to be a mom.

On her book tour, Kate also opened up about a tragedy - that she and Jon were actually supposed to have septuplets, but the seventh, a girl, did not survive.

In her book, Kate writes letters to each of her eight children, and mentions the baby in a letter to Alexis, one of the sextuplets. But she rarely talks about it.

"I don't spend much time grieving or dealing with the fact that there was a seventh baby," she said. "It makes you wonder, who would this baby have been?"

A baby who wishes her mom spent more time at home and less seeking stardom, most likely. Just wait until the whole family moves to Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment