Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Emmanuelle Chriqui, Kara DioGuardi: Nude in Allure


She came close to showing it all off on the American Idol stage last May, donning a bikini on the season eight finale.

But Kara DioGuardi takes things one step further in the latest issue of Allure. Actually, two steps: the bottom and the top. She appears totally naked in the magazine.

"This shoot was less about beauty than about taking a risk and showing people a side of me they never have seen," the American Idol judge said, looking back on her days of battling an eating disorder:

"Back then I was a size 6 or 8; now I'm more like a size 2. Food is not what I use to anesthetize myself anymore."



DioGuardi isn't the only celebrity to bare it all for Allure. Wanna see an Entourage hottie and a Grey's Anatomy beauty in the buff? Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment