Friday, April 16, 2010

Amanda Seyfried on Hollywood Pressure: It's Effed Up!


Attention, Kim Kardashian: This is how you avoid being a hypocrite.

Simply speak the consistent truth, explaining how you feel pressure to keep a thin figure because that's what Hollywood executives are looking for. Then, curse the system.

That's what Amanda Seyfried has done, as she says it takes "a hell of a lot of work" to keep off the pounds. She adds that her body is "always on my mind" and:

"If I have to diet, it's salad with protein, salmon and broccoli, no dessert. But what kind of life is that? So I work out a lot and I'm just pretty moderate about what I eat."



The movie star and former Big Love cast member says that such an obsession is simply, sadly part of her job description.

"I have to stay in shape because I'm an actress. It's f-cked up and it's twisted, but I wouldn't get the roles otherwise. If I'd been bigger, I don't think they would have cast me for Mamma Mia!"

No comments:

Post a Comment