Monday, April 5, 2010

Jessica Simpson Loves Her Body

When it comes to self-love, Jessica Simpson is all about it. No, we don't mean that in a dirty way, just a high self-esteem way. She's comfortable in her own skin!

If she were to pick one favorite feature, though, what would it be?

"I like my nose, that's my favorite body part," she tells FOX News.

We'd have chosen these two body parts in a virtual dead heat.

"I do have a bump, but I like my profile," she continues. "But I don't think anyone else has my exact same nose, which I think is unique and just a little flawed."



Jessica Simpson's favorite body part on full display.

The alleged singer / actress says she "needed" last year's scrutiny on her appearance, which reached a fever pitch following those fat Jessica Simpson pics in mom jeans.

"I needed to find some light in the dark place I was in. People's judgments about me and my weight are none of my business. I found something that will help me deal."

What that is, we can't say. But she adds: "You really have to know who you are before you can truly fall in love and give your all. I don’t think a man can define you."

Okay then. Her new reality show The Price of Beauty has redefined terrible, even by VH1 standards, and has been floundering since its forgettable debut last month.

Its March 15 premiere netted just 1 million viewers, losing out to a rerun of NCIS, a TruTV series called Operation Repo and the History Channel's Pawn Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment