Sunday, September 5, 2010

Seriously, Kanye West is sorry.


The rapper has taken to Twitter to once again apologize for the mess he made at last year's MTV Video Music Awards, when he cut Taylor Swift off mid-speech and said Beyonce deserved an award over her.

"I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it," Kanye Tweeted this week. "If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her. She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her."



Should Taylor Swift forgive Kanye West? Sound off below!

Continued Kanye, who will perform at the September 12 MTV ceremony:

"She's just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone. I'm ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone. Who am I to run on stage? I would never ever again in a million years do that. Sorry to let you down…TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC...I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC...I'm sorry Taylor."

No comments:

Post a Comment