Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Tests


Lindsay Lohan has failed her most recent mandatory drug test, a condition of her probation. This is not just a rumor. She confirmed it herself on Twitter.

It may mean the 24-year-old is headed back to the slammer. L.A. Superior Court Judge Elden Fox had threatened to hand her 30 days for each violation.

Lohan, who served just a fraction of her previous jail and rehab sentences, confesed on Twitter: "Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test."



TMZ reports Lindsay Lohan had "multiple dirty tests" and that the drug in question was cocaine at least once. The actress continued her mea cupla:

"If I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week. Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night."

"I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward. I am testing every day and doing what I must to prevent any [more] mishaps."

The train wreck concludes, "This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences."

No comments:

Post a Comment