Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Girls Wanna Hit This!


Nicki Minaj, a 25-year-old rapper who has yet to release her debut album, is making a lot of headlines lately. First, it was because of rumors of her wedding to Drake (which didn't actually happen). Now, she says girls want a piece of that.

Because she empowers women, don'cha know.



"I started making it my business to say things that would empower women, like, 'Where my bad bitches at?' to let them know I'm here for you," she said.

"Then, I started going to shows and it was nothing but girls, it was like, 'Did I go too far with embracing my girls?' Now they want to kiss and hug me".

Minaj, regarded by many as being one of most promising up-and-coming female rappers, is known by a number of aliases, including Harajuku Barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment