Saturday, September 25, 2010

"I have lost over 50 lbs"



Weight of Her has fluctuated more often than Lindsay Lohan's blood-alcohol level, but Kirstie Alley is proud to announce that it is been a good few months.

"I've lost over 50 lbs... and I'm having the time of my of my life," she Tweeted yesterday, adding: 30 more to gooooo."



Kirstie Alley after, and Kirstie Alley before. Best of luck with your new figure, girlfriend!

In 2009, the actress confessed that she had shot up to 230 pounds, a sad reversal to the 75-pound weight loss she enjoyed via Jenny Craig in 2006.

"By 2008, my weight started creeping up and I said, 'Oh, I still look good at 150. I still look good at 155. I still look okay at 165. Some of my clothes still fit at 175,'" she says. "And nobody was saying 'You are fat.'

No comments:

Post a Comment