Friday, September 17, 2010

Life is pretty good for Jackson Rathbone these days.


The Twilight Saga star will appear on No Ordinary Family, a critically acclaimed new series on ABC. He'll also reprise his role as Jasper Hale in Breaking Dawn, which comes out in November 2011. THG spoke to the actor this week and asked him about filming the latter...



What are your thoughts on working with director Bill Condon?
I’m extremely excited. I think we’re very blessed to have a director of his level being in this film. We’ve had such amazing directors and now we have an Academy Award winner directing the last two installments. It’s lovely because I get to learn something from each director. Their style and the way they run sets. One day when I pick up a script and start directing it myself, I’ll have a lot more to learn from. I’ll be able to use, or basically steal stuff from the directors I’ve worked with.

No comments:

Post a Comment