Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Michaele Salahi is making it a little harder to hate her.


The Real Housewife of D.C. and notorious White House party crasher appeared on Fox News this morning and revealed a major secret: she's been living with Multiple Sclerosis for 17 years.

"My own family, my cousins, a lot of the people dearest to me, my best friend just found out," she said. "I think a lot of people do with chronic illnesses or any type of disease. I kept it personal because I never wanted to be judged, I never wanted pity and I certainly wanted to hold on to my job."



Multiple Sclerosis is a neurological disorder. It is not contagious or fatal, but it's symptoms grow worse over time.

As they promote their book, Cirque du Salahi: Be Careful Who You Trust, Michaele (who will pose nude for Playboy) and her husband say: "We want America to know that you can still have a full, exciting and productive life even if you or your loved one is battling a debilitating, chronic disease such as MS."

No comments:

Post a Comment