Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lady Gaga Health Problems


She nearly collapsed on stage in March and had to cancel several shows earlier this year citing exhaustion. Her latest health scare - lupus - is even more alarming.

Is Lady Gaga on the verge of a physical breakdown?

"I'm very connected to my aunt, Joanne, who died of lupus," the pop star tells The Times of London, adding that she's been tested. "It's a very personal thing."

Gaga did not elaborate, but doesn't "want anyone to be worried" about the disease, in which the immune system attacks the body and which can be genetic.

"I have heart palpitations and things. But it's okay. It's just from fatigue and other things," the singer, who said she fainted during her New Zealand concert.

Hey, at least the amputated leg rumors are false ... right?



Is Lady Gaga okay? [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]

Her most recent health emergency: "The other day," Gaga said.

In Tokyo, where she was "having trouble breathing," the accused Christina Aguilera copycat was fine after receiving "a little oxygen" and went back on stage.

"I was okay," she says, adding: "I don't want anyone to worry."

Too late, girl. Too late.

As for buzz about her thin body, Gaga insists she doesn't "have an eating problem," but has a busy schedule that doesn't allow "very much time to eat."

Is that not an eating problem then? "I really don't do drugs. I don't touch cocaine any more. I don't smoke," she says. "I do take care of myself."

But much like the Lady Gaga hermaphrodite rumors, don't expect a break anytime soon. She's been touring so relentlessly, it's not even funny.

"People say I should take a break," says the singer. "But I'm like, 'Why should I take a break? What do you want me to do? Go on vacation?"

No comments:

Post a Comment