Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chelsea Handler and Friends Nude NSFW

Okay, so this whole thing started when I read the story of Chelsea Handler and her sex tape. You know, the one she claims was a joke. Uh-huh. Yup her story is that she spliced graphic sex scenes of herself and her boyfriend into a tape of her comedy stand-up routine and sent it out as an audition tape. Annnnd has been showing the thing at parties for years. As you do. "Hey, come on over to my place and watch my tape of me having an orgasm with my bare boobies bobbing in the camera." -- Yes, Celebrity Hot Sauce would go to that party every time too. Anyways, I figured that this is most certainly the kind of gal who has appeared nude in some pics. A quick search and... voila! Nudity. And who did the honors? Well, if it isn't our good friends at Allure. OMFG we all need to get on our knees and thank that women's magazine for bringing us all so much joy! Sure, this year's naked issue had loads of delicious celebrity babes that have been featured here already (check em out: Nude Babes For Allure) -- but last year's edition featured all of these hot ladies. We have Dollhouse's Eliza Dushku, Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi, Wolverine's Silver Fox Lynn Collins and some actress I've never heard of Sharon Leal. Yes, I know these are old now, yes they're from 2009 - but gawd damn it - these babes are H.O.T. - so I had to share. Oh but wait there's a Britney Spears topless post too coming up in just a moment... I couldn't help myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment