Friday, May 21, 2010

Adam Lambert Comes Down with Slight Case


Uh-oh. It's continuing to spread.

In a new interview with OK! Weekly, Adam Lambert is the latest celebrity to admit: I've got a case of Bieber fever.

This infliction doesn't seem as dramatic as other verified outbreaks, as Lambert responded to a question about watching Justin Bieber perform at last Sunday's Wango Tango concert and said:

“I have to say I’m sorry I missed it. I met him before at a couple radio shows, he’s a really nice kid. He’s really friendly and he’s funny... He’s obviously worked really hard. I know adolescent girls are loving him. Good for him.”



Other topics touched on in the discussion included Kris Allen and Adam's upcoming tour. Check out a few excerpts from it:

On Allen: "If there was ever a rivalry it would have been last year and that wasn’t the case. He and I get along so well... We really respect each other."

What will the tour be like? “I would definitely say my theatrical past and sensibility are definitely being put into play. I wanted to create like a story through the music, even if it’s loose and it’s not super clear, I wanted it to make sense to me and my people. So, that when performing these songs, there’s an emotional motive.”

Can American Idol survive without Simon Cowell? “I think people will definitely miss Simon, [but] at the end of the day it’s really about the contestants. That’s why people turn in every week. They get invested and so I think it will be fine.”

Read the full interview now and, as always, sound off: How awesome is Adam Lambert?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment