Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Britney Spears Topless For Allure

Right, so Celebrity Hot Sauce was just explaining how I went in search of nude Chelsea Handler pics and came up with some great stuff from Allure's 2009 naked issue. BUT in the process I turned up these awesome topless pics of Britney Spears also from the great, wonderful, incredible people over at Allure. They're from their September 2007 issue - but maybe I was under a rock or something, because I don't ever remember seeing them. And Britney looks just... stunning. I mean, I just loves me some Britney - but especially Brit-Brit in her prime - and these ones hark back to that time in a big way. Check out those boobies! And that yummy, flat and perfect tummy! And that sweeeeeet ass! And the bare feet! And the face and the hair... yummmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy! I would kill for a taste of some of that. KILL I tells ya! Don't know who... but let me float the idea of Dick "The Most Evil Man In America" Cheney. I'm kidding! I'm a lover not a hater. And I love Britney Spears. And so do you. So enjoy the view - Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment