Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Catherine Zeta Jones Nude For Allure NSFW

Okay, well, Celebrity Hot Sauce sincerely apologies for this. Yup. I seriously screwed up. In the midst of the frenzy of wonderful nudity I shared with you yesterday from the latest round of bare-assed celebs in Allure (see Kara DioGuardi nude, Colbie Caillat nude, Emmanuelle Chriqui nude) -- I somehow missed easily the best one of them all - the exquisitely naked Catherine Zeta Jones!!! I know! I feel terrible. How could I make you wait a whole day to see Mrs. Michael Douglas laying starkers on a bed? Bastard I am. I mean, my good gawd, this woman is officially one of the sexiest, most beautiful, most delicious women in the world - yep she is registered in the Governmental Directory of Female Hotness - I'm pretty sure in the top 10 too! It's true! I read it... uhm... somewhere. Wikipedia probably. Annnnnyyywaaayyyyss, here she is for your leering eyes now - so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment