Thursday, August 12, 2010

the Harry Potter star tells the latest issue of Out that he's single.


"I was in a relationship with somebody for just about three years, and we broke up just shortly before we hit that mark. But [the breakup] was very amicable. At the moment, I’m just being single and running around chasing girls," Radcliffe said, laughing.



Elsewhere in the interview, Radcliffe makes it clear why he's the rare child star unaffected by his early fame. How many people his age in general would have the following, mature viewpoints on gay marriage, politics and Hollywood?

On Nick Clegg, England's the Deputy Prime Minister: I’m a very big fan. I’ve actually met him, and I have to say he’s a really, really good man. I don’t agree with everything he says, but of all the party leaders, he was the one I voted for. I thought he was a great speaker and very charismatic and very statesmanlike.

And I’m glad that he is still in a prominent position in British politics because I think he could make a great contribution. He comes from absolutely the right place in terms of what his values are.

No comments:

Post a Comment